We cover The Northwest of the UK and North Wales
- Hanover was formed in 2010 to assist people who are in financial difficulty and is one of the largest and fastest growing Insolvency Practices in the UK.
- Hanover are accredited with the ISO9001 Quality Management System (QMS) certification, which enables us to continuously meet the needs of our customers
- We have helped thousands of clients reduce their payments to creditors and currently have over £100 million of debt under management.
- For your peace of mind, our Insolvency Practitioners are licensed by the Insolvency Practitioners Association
- Hanover will give you the help you need to decide on the most appropriate route out of debt.
- Hanover can provide IVAs for people who owe as little as £5,000 and can afford to pay £70 per month or more.
Our dedicated Pre Appointment Team will assess your individual financial circumstances and will prepare your paperwork for the acceptance of creditors. Our expert Creditor Meeting Team will then liaise with creditors on your behalf.
Once your arrangement has been approved we have dedicated Case officers to oversee your arrangement. Completing a yearly budget review with you, updating your arrangement with any change in circumstances.
Approximately 6 months before your arrangement is due to end our specialised closure team will take over to ensure that your case in closed and you become debt free with as little interference as possible.
We do not administer or provide advice solely relating to debt management products, such as Debt Management Plans or Debt Payment Plans under the Debt Arrangement Scheme. We only provide advice after completing or receiving an initial fact find where the individual(s) concerned meets the criteria for one of our insolvency solutions, therefore, all advice is given in reasonable contemplation of an insolvency appointment.
Please feel free to contact us for more information
Tel: 0161 905 4764
Mon - Thu: 8:00 a.m - 8:00 p.m
Fri: 9:00 a.m - 5:00 p.m
Website : http://www.hanoverinsolvency.co.uk